DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

This is the map.

Dutton Owners Club
if you wish to add yourself to the dutton map please send your name model colour and engine size 
send it to duttonowners@hotmail.co.uk

Views: 406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

seems that i dont exist ,,

Yes, you do. I saw your pin on the map when I looked a hour ago. In the listing you appeared just after all of the yellow entries.

pmsl, what a silly boy i am ,lol, i was looking at the old map,,

Bung me on Dave,

Paul Sheridan, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire,  Phaeton S2, British Racing Green, 1800 Zetec with type 9 box 

Thank you James, 

i have two posts...one in my name and one in my nick name (snowy2) you could delete that one....

i have one in hawarden is the one in chester me aswell or is it someone else

It was you just forgot to delete it. the yellows are only there until info comes in from a member

oh right ok though i was the only one round here lol for now till my mate finds one he likes lol

Currently, there are two Dave Adams on the map. Is this because he has so many Duttons? You don't have a twin do you, Dave? Maybe it is Dave Taylor's after meeting your Sierra :-)

I think theres a little confusion here James, twas i that met DA's Sierra, and the twins bit is because his Sierra and mine are almost twins, of course theres also the fact that both DA's wife and my wife are called Sandra !

I'm now on. Tah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service