DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

So, you go to sell your car on the bay, how does the charges work out, because the dearest thing I have ever sold is £200. And I thought the charges very expensive. Is it a percentage thing? Or an agreed fee beforehand.

Views: 2693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like it took a direct hit to the wiring loom! I quite like the camouflage look ... but I wouldn't have it on a car of mine!

Sierra's are fine in camo... not sure about any of the others though !

Chopped estate, can't get away from that no matter how much you fettle it, Its going to need a bulkhead made. Or  a pop on cover of some description.

When I used to LARP a camo site vehicle would have been really useful, I nearly did the ambulance khaki green more than once. The huge cost of painting the ambulance stopped me, been tempted to do the Sierra just Khaki green as well, no stripes or blobs though.

One of the manchester football players had his bently wrapped in camo... prat.

We had a saddo up the road, camo Landis, wore the camo etc. Then my son found out he did paintball. He moved shortly after, couldn't take the flak that we all gave him. They discovered he was into Nerf as well. Probably failed his woodcraft in the cubs. :-))))

Any idea on how I can identify a Pinto engines age? Need full gasket set, been asked what age is the engine? DOH! its old Missus. Is there a fangled list on the web? many thanks in anticipation of a good reply :-)

Thanks Daryl, engine is 1985 Capri 2.0S, cor, 30 years old already. Stupid thing is/was I could of just asked the bloke it belonged to, he had the Capri for 8 years.

Someone has been working hard to get this sorted, read the spec.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rickman-ranger-kit-car-2ltr-zetec-type-9-...

Looks a tidy car with a good spec and very reasonably priced

read the bottom, bloody non show people: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DUTTON-SPORT-KIT-CAR-PROJECT-/29139696913.... I would love to get this, but the wife would probably end my days pretty swiftly, things are not all sweetness and light were cars are concerned at present.

some foreign bidders only want the paperwork and pictures of the cars so they can register a westfield or some such...

See that saddo sierra on ebay has not had a bid, so well camouflaged no one has spotted it :-))

my fees on selling my car on ebay was £15......

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service