DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Just pie in the sky at the moment but I am thinking of going in the Dutton next year any interest from you guys.

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, If I win the lotterey or a rich relative pops off soonish.
Hi Dave,

If it falls in with me being onshore and the dutton is finished and reliable then i would vertainly be very interested.

Mally.
Hi Ben
If we could get some interest in the North, it could be a good run.
I keep promising every year I'll go, but every year I just get older. A friend went last year and camped in the garden of his friend, which is right on the circuit at the end of The Moulsanne, He lives up your way, well Grimsby. I am going to chat with him to see how much room there is there or if he knows anywhere else.
The website listed in events give a cost of £209.00 ferry, camping and enterance ticket per person, but I think the tunnel could work out cheaper. I will post again when I have more.
Dave
Hi Dave,

Sounds good to me, I'm definitely interested in going!!! I will have to wait until abit nearer the time to see if my rota works out right but if it does then i will be there mate. I will have a word with Dave from Hull too to see if he fancies it. Keep me posted.

Mally.
Dave
Have you worked out costings for this trip at all?
Just to save me doing it because I am a lazy git.
Hi Ade, I just checked Eurotunnel and at the moment the return ticket would be £88.00. I also spoke to my mate up in Grimsby who goes every year and stay's on a friends land camping, I asked him if we would be able to get on there, he is going to find out. The site is right on the circuit and you can see the track from the camp site. More info will follow.
Official Le-mans ticket site 62€ for the week-end
http://www.lemans.org/sport/sport/calendrier/pdf/2009/24h09_gb.pdf
Circuit map
http://www.lemans.org/ticket/pages/acces/plan_orientation.pdf

£250 should cover everything apart from sends and breakdowns.
Not an option for me this year, It's on my list along with the IOM and the Faro rally in Portugal.
I have to try and do all of these events at least once in my life and I'm gettting no younger or fitter. This winter has been the toughest so far for me and my health is going downhill rapidly so I need to get my car done and use it for a bit before I get too poorly to mess in the garage.
OK guys, with the Euro = Pound cost of Camping just too expensive approx £185 for 4 nights and that at a site 30 minutes away. it now out of my league. so sorry for the bad news, but what about getting out for a weekend up in the Lakes, some good runs up there around Borrowdale, good beer in the Langdales.
If the

Mally,
Well don't know what happened to the last post but if the Melos is ready in time and i am at home then i would certainly be up for that. Would be nice to get out and about with you lads for a good rund and some fun... What sort of dates are we looking at so i can check my rota and also have a date to work for on the Car??

Mally.
Sue and I would be up for a lakes trip.
We camping or 'slumming' it in dodgy B&B's? :-)
There are a couple of weekends that are a no go for me, mainly may and august... LRP events which I have to go to being chief spanner chucker and shouty person...
Hi Ade, I was thinking after easter maybe before Stoneleigh. Camping looks like a plan perhaps in the Langdales, thats got pubs within walking distance. Wynose pass up to Coniston, ambleside, borrowdale loop.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service