DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

The club has booked a large tent for Newark Show which we would like to be filled with club members and maybe a couple of cars so stick the 16th and 17th of June in your diary and we will hopefully see you there.

Bring a chair and a picnic, whatever the weather we will be dry and cosy.

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im counting the days LOL the only thing is i think its a famliy outing

Can your Mrs drive the Sierra? Isn't that why we all have Sierra's? its a people carrier for school runs and trips to the tip isn't it...

We will be there on the sunday, for definite.

the sierra isnt on the road and she will not even sit in it. so zaffy will have to do i would like to get in and do a bit but its not happning

Trailer, borrow Mikes... We can even get it inside the tent and do some work while on site...

TVR... what all dutton cars want to be when they grow up. Don't see it as a problem as you are an active club member Mike.

No problem Mike, but you'll have to keep up this time

more details please i,m thinkin of idea,s

More details on what Mike?

on what you/we want on display if we/the owners are having a display stand ,,

only at the mo i have a  galv rolling chassis, sat here a few bits want ,swappin over but it would be something  ,differant,, for show,punters, to look at,,,

also whats the cost etc to get in/exhibit,,

I was thinking more of completed cars or possibly just rotating the cars so I can do 'controlled light' photo's.but its not a bad idea Mike.

What do the rest of you think?

i think its a great every little helps and good tool for showing people that have questions as they can see what you are on about. I just wish i could get my car there

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service