DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

The club has booked a large tent for Newark Show which we would like to be filled with club members and maybe a couple of cars so stick the 16th and 17th of June in your diary and we will hopefully see you there.

Bring a chair and a picnic, whatever the weather we will be dry and cosy.

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any body know anyone with a multicar transporter who would drive down and pick all the spare cars, 2nd cars, projects and bits's up on the way?

Adrian, will we be able to buy a  new vin plate at Newark as the car will be with us, will bring log book too.

Ohhhh... errrrr... ummmm

Oh alright then,

I don't need to just see the V5, i need to retain a copy of the inside front page, I could cheat and just photograph it I guess.

If you email me or PM me with the chassis number I will stamp it up at home under controlled conditions, the ones I did at Stoneleigh could have been better.I'll do the engine number as well if you want.

Not bad for £4 and a frothy coffee.:-)

(was kidding about the coffee)

Newark is awesome dependant on weather as it can get quite blowy, One of the reasons I hired the club a tent, shade if its sunny, shelter if its poor, cant lose.

I have only been once and we had a reasonable turn out despite being a bit of a dismal day, there are quite a few 'local' owners too which always helps.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service