DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Clocks sprung forward, the weather sprung back, tipping it down, blowing a hoolie and cold, could it be Easter is coming, all the campers are getting excited at pitching in the rain etc. I want to blast about in the B+. Looks like a  day in the cave.

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's bucketting down at present, and a strange light keeps appearing. Him upstairs must be welding.

Cracking morning, wall to wall sunshine. Just delivered the wife to work by B+ power. I may have to have a lazy day and enjoy the car and the weather.

And Asda is starting a fuel war, 113.9 per litre, diesel or petrol, I like it.:-))

Was going for a pleasant burn around the lanes this evening, but it's thundering and stair rods at present, so May give it a miss :-))  (wimp)

I am so glad to be back. As some of you may know I spent the last week in Spain on family business. Trying to clean house and clear furniture in 40 degrees C was not much fun, Very few spanish drive convertibles for a good reason... no aircon.

Last night the humidity was that bad the water was condensing on the cars like rain, stepping out of a car with aircon on 20 was like putting your head over a kettle on full boil. Horrible, glasses steam up, everything you wear is wet through in seconds and its just ridiculously uncomfortable. So from 40 back to 14 and the promise of three days rain up north and just this once i'm not moaning about it.

Sun has just broke through, roads are steaming, time to drag the engine outside :-))))

2nd day in a row, deluge of rain, sent home again until after lunch. I can see me working the weekend to gain time, if it's dry. Trouble is getting up at 5.30 then at 6.30 being sent home is very frustrating, because I'm all wired by then and ready to go, so no good climbing back into the pit. So back to the pinto :-)

Where did summer go, it's miserable again and I want to use the B+, weather warning for 60mm of rain. The world's gone mad :-(

lovely day in yorkshire today warm blue skys.....yey

Good day to hit Whitby, sixpenith of chips, then across the moors to Gothland and home for tea :-))

oy watch it melosman.....nawt wrong wi yorkshire folk.

ha ha ha ha....wrong we a the most friendly ppl in the country......we do like outsiders(as long as they go home). all the ale ya can sup. and its not my fault if you look like a pork pie. :^)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service