DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Clocks sprung forward, the weather sprung back, tipping it down, blowing a hoolie and cold, could it be Easter is coming, all the campers are getting excited at pitching in the rain etc. I want to blast about in the B+. Looks like a  day in the cave.

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe they turned a blind eye :-))

I'm sure we could make you welcome James, good ole English hospitality.

Believe me if I ever win the lotto I am on my way.

Tell you what James, if you ever make it over we will have to sort you out with a 'loaner' so at least you'd feel at home behind the wheel.

Adrian, I really appreciate the offer. I am going to buy more Lotto tickets

It's something I thought about a couple of times. When Steve comes up north in the camper it would be nice to be able to lend him a dutton for a few days. I don't see any reason why it couldn't be sorted out if the insurance was ok with it. I have often threatened to lend the Sierra to my fellow northern duttoneers when they are duttonless... like the top gear spare car type of thing...

Just think James, you would have to learn a whole new side to driving a Dutton IN THE RAIN

Hmmm, I just thought about it. I could actually drive a Dutton on the side of the road that it was built  for not the wrong side like over here..

Yup  the only thing that would bother me is the british traffic, which can be awful.

you will be surprised how quickly it will feel natural ....driving on the "wrong" side of the road.

its just the same for us as soon as we venture into europe....

Oh the southerner speaks , I must obey.

Hello Mr.T (sir) hows the weather in the lakes?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service