DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

just found this in my ginnel behind my melos. i think someone has droped in their with a chopper :-)

Views: 3605

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mmm im definetly going to swap a couple over and see.

Sierra's need big wheels and power steering .... Saying that, I had something similar to your alloys on my Sierra for a while, make it look a bit 'jeep cherokee' in my opinion.

its not got power steering ade.....looks good that truck

You already have a shiny Sierra so the wheels will match up. show off :-))  what size wheels are they? look like big profile tyres.

hi chaps. engine bay looking a bit better. still a long way to go......:-)

much better day today. brake master cylinder back on. moved some relays and cleaned up some messy wires. modyfied battery holder to take bigger battery. horn back. washer bottle back....starting to look full again.  :-)

thinking about removing the rear side windows and rear window from sierra. and blanking them off to make a sierra van.....anyone ever done this ??????

limo black window tint - you retain some outward vision while stopping the peasants peering in..

im thinking about changing it totally to look very different. can you buy fibreglass sheets ????

Yes you can, flat roofing sheets. BUT why not get it running and MOT'd first THEN at least you'll have an idea of what its like before spending yet more dough on it...

well it is running engine anyway. its just a thought at min ade wanted more opinions just thought id throw it out their......and resprayed bright yellow :-)))))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service