DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Parts for Sale (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

19" 4:3 PC monitor free if you come and collect.

I have a 19" TFT (flat screen) PC monitor which is getting underfoot, no 'stand' but does come with an adjustable wall bracket OR swing arm…

Started by Adrian Southgate

1 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Adrian Southgate

help !

Anyone live near Rochester in Kent?? need something picking up and posting down to me. Guy refuses to deal with me else.

Started by Steve Kerswell

5 Aug 28, 2015

Bodywork

Got some bodywork that I got when I purchased my Phaeton project. Consists of a yellow B style bonnet and cycle wings, with lights, and a b…

Started by wayne davie

5 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Dutton Melos 2ltr Pinto 11 months M.O.T FREE TAX (historic vehicle) £1,750 – Peterborough, United Kingdom

1973 Dutton Melos Kit CarReluctant sale due to health problems11 months M.O.T.. Registered as historic vehicle so free road tax and cheap i…

Started by Mark Reeve

5 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Steve Kerswell

FOR SALE - DUTTON MELOS

1600cc 4 speed manual. Minor issues with sidelight on one side but currently has MOT and is a 'drive away' sale. Very original Melos £1500…

11 Aug 7, 2015

WANTED - type 9 quickshift

My type 9 gearstick in the leggy is rattling badly so i'm looking to replace it with a quick shift, anyone got one they can part with? Obvi…

7 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Polybushes

I have negotiated a deal with a local manufacturer of polybushes and can now take orders on a car by car basis.  They come in various hardn…

0 Jul 2, 2015

Thermostat kit for 1800 Pinto (?) - yours for postage cost

Hey folks, Got sent a thermostat kit that doesn't fit my CVH engine. Think it's for an 1800 Pinto instead. Part number is CTH118K. Do your…

Started by Roy Kemp

3 Jun 21, 2015

eBay stuff

So, you go to sell your car on the bay, how does the charges work out, because the dearest thing I have ever sold is £200. And I thought th…

Started by Steve Kerswell

334 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Monsoon / Polyfacto

Had a nice chat with Daphne at Monsoon yesterday regarding Dutton bits, here is the confirmation email I got back. Hi Adrian, OK Melos hood…

3 Jun 18, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service