DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Uncategorized (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

dutton map

for all you guys who are not on the dutton map and want to on it please email me at duttonowners@hotmail.co.uk with there name and coulour…

Started by scott mccloy

0 Dec 14, 2010

id theft prevention ideas

the yellow duton advertised on ebay as an old track day S2 is Q reg apparently i am trying to get the number, we should log all the duttons…

Started by Dave Adams

2 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Dave Adams

dutton calendar

anyone want to do a dutton calendar 2011 we could do a competition and post pics and vot on them and we could print them off evry month to…

Started by scott mccloy

14 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Steve Kerswell

'My Page' issues

Is it just me or has everybody lost all the formatting on their pages? Did anything ever come of the plan to fund this site with contributi…

Started by Adrian Southgate

2 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Fuel - what do you use and how good is it?

I have been running the legerra for 3 years now and despite regular tune-ups, and constant use have never managed more than 160 miles on a…

20 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Steve Kerswell

What master cylinder do I have????

I would be grateful if you kind folk there in Dutton world could have a quick look to see if you could help indentify my master cylinder. …

Started by Dave Price

0 Nov 25, 2010

DOC census for 2010 (the first one for a while if I am right)

I am working on a project to update the DOC's database a bit.I have a list of 3000+ duttons, some of which are missing 'vital' bits of info…

0 Nov 23, 2010

URGENT rescue needed

I have become aware of a Sierra drop head that needs rescuing urgently to save it from the crusher. I am sure a small donation would secure…

0 Nov 21, 2010

Dimentions

A small favour... Can i ask someone with a a Melos to measure the wheel base on their cars? and also an S3 as well, they should be the same…

Started by Dave Adams

13 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Dave Adams

MrG's forum

Hi i have been busy posting some articles on MrG's forum, have a look and let me know if they are OK, the one on what car do i have? could…

Started by Dave Adams

3 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Dave Taylor

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service