DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Uncategorized (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

German owners trip to UK

Tom has said that he will be coming over to the UK end of June 2011 (28/6/11) to the first week in July (4/7/11) I  believe he will stay wi…

Started by Dave Adams

1 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Dave Adams

Martin Clarke's old Legerra.

I came across this while checking Ebay. It used to belong to Martin Clarke, one of the club members who originally got me involved in the c…

Started by Adrian Southgate

1 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dave Taylor

Stafford Show, Whose going and do we want a big tent?

I have posted this on the DOC forums too. I have a large tent available for the stafford show. We can get 5-6 cars in during the day, use i…

2 Sep 2, 2010

Getting the full site back

£1.76 that all it will take from everyone on the site, or £2.00 each if we don't count the nice ladies from NY. When I get back I'll talk t…

Started by Dave Taylor

15 Aug 14, 2010

My S1 now on Ebay

Sorry guys but my car is now up for sale http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220648198955. Unfortunately the turbo ble…

Started by Pete Clayton

3 Aug 11, 2010

Where is everyone

Very queit on here this week...

Started by Dave Taylor

21 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Adrian Southgate

phaeton from england

Does anyone know anyting about this phaeton S4There were some stickers on it when i bought it from www.halfemoon.co.ukAnd this is the car a…

Started by Wim

0 Jun 1, 2010

Hub problem

The aim for this afternoon was to get the new hubs fitted at the front and put the anti squeal shims in the brakes. Got the shims fitted no…

Started by Pete Clayton

0 May 29, 2010

wheels, studs and spacers

Gonna have a go at fitting the drilled front hubs this weekend so that I can fit ford wheels. I picked up a set of wheels pretty cheap off…

Started by Pete Clayton

1 May 27, 2010

ITEMS FOR SALE

I have a set of four rims which I am considering selling. They used to look nice and shiny but have corroded quite a bit while sitting in t…

8 May 5, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service