DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Uncategorized (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Car Taxed

Taxed my car last night on line. Its been on sorn since October last year, No problems as insurance and MOT are on record,I just had to ent…

Started by Paul Thomas

3 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Paul Thomas

radiator grille

I have been busy to day doing yet more work to my car, this time making a new grille. Here's how i did it; I bought my self some aluminium…

Started by Dave Adams

2 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Daryl Heasman

The cheeky robbing B******'s

Went to tax the Phaeton today at 16:45, with the sorn, insurance and MOT. now the rules have change according to the Post Office I also nee…

Started by Dave Taylor

6 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Daryl Heasman

interesting stuff on french site

have a look at what is going on in France, a very nice job being done on an S1 (though not to my taste) but quite a nice solution to how to…

Started by Dave Adams

1 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Dave Price

A Joke for you lot....as sent to me.

THE ORIGINAL SIN

Started by Dave Adams

2 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Dave Taylor

Made to measure Garage

http://www.locust.org.uk/knowlegebase/garage/garage.htm Checkout the above link, Beats the stupid flappy car cover

Started by Dave Taylor

1 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Duttonski. Need I say anymore than Lada engined

Or all steel contruction, very sturdy. Is this the Russian Duttonski 270719452424  Ebay listing

Started by Dave Taylor

3 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Dave Taylor

MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY NEWS

Hi all just a note to let anyone know that the DOC membership laptop has died on me, so until it is repaired there will be no reminders/fin…

Started by Dave Taylor

2 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Adrian Southgate

some S1 spares available

I am buying one of those ebay S1's minus engine, box, and V5,  and  will have lots of parts to dispose off to offset the cost of buying and…

Started by Dave Adams

10 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Dave Adams

our problems with the ringing of cars

http://www.5ive-o.org/forum/forum.php Look at this forum (you will have to register) look at the motoring law section, on my post "ringing…

Started by Dave Adams

8 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Steve Kerswell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service