DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Shows and Meets (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what a great (but cold!) day

I dug out the B+, cursed James V6 detonator, bloody heavy to push around, then aimed North to the Bath and West showground at Shepton Malle…

Started by Steve Kerswell

3 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Steve Kerswell

British motor museum

My son went to RAF Gaydon which is near Lymington Spa. Seems they have built a huge motor museum there, meant to be the biggest and best in…

2 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Brian (up north) Morris

Brighton Speed Trials 3rd.September

9a.m.. on the seafront, great day out. And on Sunday great "rockers" reunion. Thousands of motorcycles .  Might even see a fast Dutton ? :-…

0 Sep 1, 2016

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 18th August 2016 at the Waggon & Horses

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 18th August 2016 at the Waggon & Horses So if you fancy a chat and you're…

Started by The Northern Duttoneer's

3 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Paul Sheridan

August 14th 2016 - Botany Bay, nr Chorley Lancs...

I'll just leave this here... I'm about five miles down the M61 so it would be rude not to...

Started by Adrian Southgate

0 Aug 1, 2016

Sea of blue

Mr Adams? Did you participate??

0 Jul 9, 2016

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 9th June 2016 at the "NEW VENUE"

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 9th June 2016 at the  "NEW VENUE" So if you fancy a chat and you're in the ar…

Started by The Northern Duttoneer's

2 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Cumbria Classic Weekend

car.pdf Cumbria Classic and Motorsport Show – August 21st Entries are now pouring in for the biggest show in the region! Held each year at…

Started by Dave Taylor

0 Jun 29, 2016

Brexit no need to bother

Well it seems after last night display both on and off the field, we don't need to consider the referendum. Most of Europe will now want us…

41 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by James Doulton

Feed back

Sat talking to a couple of our sw kit car club this morning, both have positions on their makes committee, talking about Stoneleigh, they s…

16 May 5, 2016
Reply by Adrian Southgate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service