DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

So far, I have had a Melos and now a Legerra on the front cover of the Dutton Torque. I was intending to have a Phaeton  because there was a picture that I rather liked but it was one of Glenn Radford's and he deleted his account on here, with all of his pictures.

I am open to ideas for other interesting Duttons or Duttons in interesting places. If you have a candidate picture then add it to this discussion. You can post a low resolution version here but you will need to have a high resolution version where the interesting portion is at least 1500 x 1200 to go on the cover.

You don't have to be a DOC member and the car doesn't have to belong to a DOC member.

Views: 317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol. its not polo mint. :-)

oy its not got a bent mot you gibbon. go eat a banana 

you need to take your medication pal. the rack was replaced ...the old mot looked like it was bent..its got a new mot now...please try and keep up daryl i know its hard for you..but try..:0

its got a full mot from a good garage....go boil your head cabbage :-)

right its been 40 mins. daryls head should be ready now. anyone want cabbage...mmmm 

it may be bitter though lol :-))))

two for the price of one!

actually this is a better shot.

@ Steve - I like that shot. The light is better from that angle.

@ Martin - my 'shed' - Legerra? check, Sierra? check, Phaeton? check... shame they are all in bits...

There ain't no noddies in my shed...

Only the fast cars made it  Martin, the ice cream shop is opposite, in fact he wanted to charge us for stopping and taking pictures.

You be careful Martin, us will set the wurzels loose on ya, or worse the Plymouth janners, oh arr..

NNOOOOOO anything but janners LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service