DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

im thinking we should start our own group on face book. it never goes down. and we can all keep in touch much better.....what you guys think....?????

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just trying to help Mr.T as I'm sure a few others will. Will wait until I know what I'm doing :-))

There are 21 different members logged in at the moment, over the week 40 different members.

If you have difficulty in posting stuff, instead of complaining about the site maybe it's your equipment and browser software.

I am posting this on a Laptop Windows 7, Earlier posted on iPhone 6, yesterday posted from a Samsung Android device. with no problem. Wireless 3G, 4G all work for me...

When I post any pics it will be on the Dutton Spares ltd website
Will be enough interesting stuff on there for everyone

Dutton Spares ltd website  ?? 

hmmm. lol, It looks like the new facebook site caused a huge amount on posts on this site today. :-)))

I have bought the rights to all the Dutton sports range an all the moulds from Pete brown
Soon be a new Dutton site for all the range an the spares,new mechanical spares,new items that were never avalible I.e solid grp side screens,b plus style s3 bonnet
An maybe a Dutton kit back on the market
Working for ford at the minute on the new GT super car and its a little more involved than I thought an taking more time than I planned but once the prototype cars are finnished an we have taught the Canadians how to build the car then be spending more time on Dutton ltd
IT guy is on the web design at the moment

Exciting stuff Rob, will watch with interest. 

So a name change Rob?? With your initials I can already see something brewing :-)) Plus with the Polish  Melos coming along we could be in for a renaissance.

thats a massive leap for duttons rob. well done. :-))))

Any job offers on the table Rob? .......  I could be tempted with moving to East Anglia :-))))))

Yey :)

German sold his Melos to a Polish man, he is laminator, boat builder, took a mould and produced 2 in carbon fibre. Germans have 1 think the other is track car, they have now altered the boot section drastically and stretched the front slightly. Last I heard they were going S4 rear and Melos front, it looked good on paper. Plus there is now a mould for my front end in Portugal. Plus there is the stolen ? moulds of German Toms Phaeton in a Polish workshop I believe.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service