DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Clocks sprung forward, the weather sprung back, tipping it down, blowing a hoolie and cold, could it be Easter is coming, all the campers are getting excited at pitching in the rain etc. I want to blast about in the B+. Looks like a  day in the cave.

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Met office reckons this pizzle is going to be over us on and off until tuesday.

Pizzle is that horrible rain that is really fine but goes sideways in the wind... and gets everything damp, even under the car.

well I've escaped with hardly a drop of rain until now, blowing a bit chilly. Got my propane heater for evenings in the cave. Been told to batten down the hatches for a few days, looks like we're back on steamy windows :-)

Had to come in, much to windy to be in the cave, and there are things hiding in the shadows. Good news is my crane is now erected, and what a crane it is ! 2 tonner, can lift the wifes handbag with a thing like that, So if I forget to remove a bolt, it'll still come out by hook or by crook :-))

Just been looking at the news. Hope all you people "op nurth" are safe and well. Take care all.

iv just gone from south yorkshire  to newcastle and back. seen no flooding nothing. one guy flipped a transit van over though...lol. how do you do that on a straight road...?

Were ok up Bolton way however I see from Mr Taylor's facebook photo's he has a boating lake instead of a lawn now...

We survived, lost 4 slates on the roof, 6" hole into the loft, wet carpet and walls. Builder sorted our roof this afternoon. The village was isolated over night, flood water within 50 yards of our cottage. Water is going down now, but more booked for next week.

X5 Police car drowned up the road, Blues and Two, high speed straight into the flood water, needless to say it didn't make the other side. Recovered this morning. Dah! it's a BMW school run car, not built for wet roads

I REALLY don't understand why these areas don't have Amphibs. One Commander costs less than an X5 and would probably be more use in Gloucestershire and Cumbria. Might not have the top speed but would piss all over an X5 on 'normal' rubber in a field.

Hope you guys in the 'proper north' have the hatches battened down.

There is an intensity scale at the bottom... Purple is bad. It was purple on Saturday night and only one increment below with this next batch.

Best of luck guys.

INCOMING.....!

Any news from Mr T ?  Last told he was about to get his feet wet :-0 

Fine and dry this morning, isn't it always the way, Glenn. :-)

Back out the cave for a tidy up, became very dark and wintry here in the last few minutes, hope I can see what I'm tidying up, because I'm sure to need it tomorrow.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service