DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Clocks sprung forward, the weather sprung back, tipping it down, blowing a hoolie and cold, could it be Easter is coming, all the campers are getting excited at pitching in the rain etc. I want to blast about in the B+. Looks like a  day in the cave.

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very heavy rain now :-(

good results so far today... shame we suck at football.

Sun's out! Lovely warm day. Forget the Sierra, let's go out in the B+, that's what life as a Duttoneer is all about, here comes summer :-))

Hmmmmm, showers with a VERY LARGE fluid capacity here :-((

Absolute cracking day, Dutton day supreme. Hopefully the wife will be back on form tomorrow, for our day at Wadebridge Wheels. Even though she now as two shiners appearing :-))

whats happend to your wife...?

its so dead on here 

Maybe it is so quiet because of my new tail pipe (see picture). The complete stainless system from cast manifold onwards cost £350 from Infinity Exhausts. I am very pleased with the effect. The old system had a bit of a constricted bend in the engine compartment, so it feels like I have more power (but it might just be that it is a little quieter).

No, it has a large oval box just in front of the rear axle too. They make up the boxes individually to fit the application.

Heatwave??? Well not quite, but now the sun is shining, I've finished the wobbly rear end so took the MX5 out for a blat. Well, it could be goodbye Dutton's. Really impressed with how it behaves and creature comforts too. Tomorrow plan to run the B+ and then the mixer, see how they compare on the same roads. Wifey is very quiet :-))

I don't think that any of the standard MX-5's will match the raw performance of your B+ at low speeds. But at high speeds it could be different. The MX-5 is probably smoother, safer, more comfortable, much more reliable and the hood works so you can use it all year. One MX-5 could equal two Duttons. Then you'd have to build a hot rod to satisfy your urges!.

the MX5 is a nice car.......the dutton can be made to drive as nicely...and its owner ship costs will always less....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service