DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Clocks sprung forward, the weather sprung back, tipping it down, blowing a hoolie and cold, could it be Easter is coming, all the campers are getting excited at pitching in the rain etc. I want to blast about in the B+. Looks like a  day in the cave.

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sunshine is here, it's a new day, and I'm feeling good :-))   ( watch someone spoil it !)

Made the most of it, the sun kept shining so the B+ kept going ! Plymouth, Okehampton, Westward Ho! then after a quick bite to eat, across to Lynton and Lynmouth, Down Porlock Hill :-) Back to the M5 and just home for tea. Lots of miles, but we enjoyed it. M5 was a bit boring, overdrive top at cruising at 80-85, oops! Fuel gauge seemed to drop faster too :-))

Still in the 80.s here in Florida. I would love some British weather for my Phaeton. lol, No AC in the car.I think the old girl is getting tired of our weather here.

About 2 miles.

There's a few decent wrecks in excess of 40 metres in the Key's ......... but probably a bit too chilly for you at that depth ;-))) 

Water in Tampa Bay currently at 78 degrees.

Water in Plymouth Sound is currently 65f. Would normally be a degree or so warmer but the run off of the two rivers from Dartmoor is a high at the moment. 

Just been for my morning walk need flippers and snorkel this morning :-))

Ralphy is fine, settled in, and lazy until you mention "ball". Some teens threw a firework at us the other night, I caught one by the throat and told him he was lucky, next time Ralphy will have you by the throat! RALPHY STOOD THERE. TAIL WAGGING.

Looking at prospects for doing stuff outside - met office is predicting heavy rain until tuesday next week, it is currently chucking it down and the wind is causing a wave effect on the grass in the garden, I am not impressed with this. 

I am impressed with the car port though, the roof is still in place despite some pretty enthusiastic efforts by mother nature to shake it loose.

Lovely day down here, just blowing hard. Changing the oil in the Saab and the camper and it did blow about a bit, luckily I had the drive covered in my trusty cardboard box (flattened). Will do the Dutton(s) tomorrow, all set for winter then. Sierra needs a MOT next week, need to spend a day on that again, think it gets more "maintenance" then the wife :-)))

Here you go... good news for all you southern jessies...

Rain Radar for the last two hours.

rainalarm_1511142223

Looks like Ireland is copping it big style right now.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service