DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Clocks sprung forward, the weather sprung back, tipping it down, blowing a hoolie and cold, could it be Easter is coming, all the campers are getting excited at pitching in the rain etc. I want to blast about in the B+. Looks like a  day in the cave.

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it's still weeing it down  'ere.

Its that little blue blob over Devon Steve, bottom of the screen, seems like it's pretty stationary... reckon its just for you?

No spanner work today!!   Bright breezy morning here in the south east, long walk with the dog, back for a few beers and a traditional Sunday roast ....... Luverly Jubberly :-))))    oooh almost forgot the planned kip in the chair ;-)

Wet, wet, wet! Walked around Plymouth Hoe, there is a 10k race on this morning, blowing the hoolie, my girlfriend did it in 54 minutes. My wife and I are taking her to lunch now.

Girlfriend as in a friend who is a girl. I have known her for years. She has worked with me. She surfs with me, used to do aikido with me, swims with me and is a man hater supreme :-)

That's what I tell my wife about my girlfriends!

Looks like it's time to go and stuff anything loose into the man cave. Evidently this is going to get a bit windy... Barney is having one...

Is Barney on the committee :-)))

Barney appears to have spent himself up this end, the roof has stopped rattling and the rain is falling not flying sideways. The dogs on the farm behind us are now howling at something and with the occasional gust of wind its a bit spooky.

Looks like he ran out of puff down here. Or, is it the calm before the storm.

Thankfully I think it's gone to batter the Netherlands..

Here in Florida it's finally forecast to be in the 70's next week. So tired of the 80's and 90's. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service