DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leather care

Random question. Just bought a new daily drive from my brother and the leather front seats could do with a little tlc. There aren't any hol…

Started by Pete Clayton

3 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Pete Clayton

paperwork

Its the F1 shutdown and im on holiday at the moment im back in norfolk at the end of next week,only gonna be home for 4 days then im off ag…

Started by rob saul

8 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Paul Sheridan

Nice Leggy

Very nice Leggy on ebay  170892481169   also a nice Phaeton ( I think )271033067230

Started by Paul Sheridan

8 Aug 9, 2012

Mythbusters

If you want a bit of a chuckle, try to watch the latest epsode of Mythbusters on freeveiw.  And see what happens when you fit a set of squa…

Started by Paul Sheridan

1 Aug 9, 2012

Too hot !!!

I should be sitting in a pub, nursing a cold pint ........ instead of scuffing around this sweat box :-(  

Started by Paul Sheridan

11 Jul 28, 2012

ebay s4

Does anyone know anything about the green s4 on ebay ? its not actually a s4 its an eagle but it has a diffrent top wishbone to an eagle an…

Started by rob saul

2 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by rob saul

TIME TO LET ALL THIS DROP

This is all starting to get a bit boring, let alone causing bad feelings along the way. We all have our own opinions and YES .... the freed…

Started by Paul Sheridan

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Dave Adams

Dont worry Vern

Was going to add this to another thread-but that got locked and at the time was in a hurry an couldnt be bothered top start another thread…

Started by rob saul

8 Jul 24, 2012

Fomous Legerra

Dont know if you know about this one Ade ?  but the black Legerra thats on ebay is the Hot Car magazine feature car . The mag did a feature…

Started by rob saul

3 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Anti Roll Bar

Does any one know if an anti roll bar has been used on an S2 Phaeton with Triumph Spitfire front suspension?  if so what was if from?   Che…

Started by Paul Sheridan

14 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Big Vern

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service