DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Uncategorized (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Front suspension mods

I am looking at how to modify the front suspension on my car, double wishbone and cortina uprights, but i cannot get away from using a F2 s…

Started by Dave Adams

1 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Dave Adams

radiator fitting to Phaeton

I have been asked to show how i fitted  the radiator to my S1, its a Rover 214 is radiator with a VW golf/polo expansion tank and using the…

Started by Dave Adams

3 Jan 16, 2011

The Northern Duttoneers Wales 2011 Spring Run

The Northern Duttoneers hunt Whales Opps Wales. Yes it's booked, and planning is taking place as I type thanks to Sue and Ade, they will po…

Started by The Northern Duttoneer's

0 Jan 16, 2011

where to go next?

I have yet to start working on my car........bummer. but I am thinking that a different car rebuilt will be better for me. Because I want m…

Started by Dave Adams

6 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Dave Adams

Website Membership

In response to the email about paying a membership fee to upgrade to the next stage web site, I feel this would be a good move. What would…

Started by Paul Sheridan

21 Jan 4, 2011

Merry Christmas

Not long to go, before Santa pops down the chimney, I wonder what will be in my stocking this year?.......  A leather Momo steering wheel,…

Started by Paul Sheridan

16 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Steve Kerswell

The Great Dutton Hunt 2011

Coming up for the start of a new decade guys and I would like to make it the year the DOC came back with a vengance, like a Terminator. A l…

Started by Adrian Southgate

4 Dec 31, 2010

Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2011

The best Christmas wishes and a Happy New Year  from the German Dutton Club and all its members  to the English friends and their families.…

Started by Tom Ger_Phaeton S2

4 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Tom Ger_Phaeton S2

Brake Bleeder

bled my brakes today, took a while as space was tight in the garage and it was damn cold, but its done now non the lessi used my super hom…

Started by Dave Adams

4 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Dave Adams

somone should do a dutton video like this one please

http://www.streetfire.net/video/glenfarg_2181745.htm

Started by scott mccloy

2 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Adrian Southgate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service