DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Uncategorized (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why not organise your own local meets.

Looking at the DOC struggling is so disappointing, and I only wish I had the time to help in some way. But maybe just getting the interest…

Started by Dave Taylor

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Dave Taylor

Car Cover

Just bought a top car cover from Netto £6.99 very good quality fits from just behind to front wheel arches to right over the boot fixes wit…

Started by Dave Taylor

0 Oct 24, 2009

Good info site

Just come across the link for this site Car Bibles http://www.carbibles.com/ Very nice.

Started by Dave Taylor

0 Jul 16, 2009

Hey up the Trollup's are back

Hey up the Trollup's are back!

Started by Dave Taylor

3 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Dave Taylor

I copied this from the DOC Q&A board.

Its from a non-dutton owner and I am just fishing here but I would be up for a run out down there (Gloucestershire) If we wanted to make so…

Started by Adrian Southgate

0 May 17, 2009

Northern Duttoneers 1st Annual Lakes Tour Spring 2009

Just back from a BRILLIANT weekend Duttoneering in the Lakes with With the other Northern Duttoneers. What great company you Guys and Girls…

Started by Dave Taylor

13 Apr 3, 2009

Birthday Girl

Daisy Dutton's birthday today (How sad am I?). Yes 21st March 2003 was found in a very sad state, in a scrap yard in Ancoats Manchester. I…

Started by Dave Taylor

2 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Dave Taylor

Le Mans 2009

Just pie in the sky at the moment but I am thinking of going in the Dutton next year any interest from you guys.

Started by Dave Taylor

43 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Adrian Southgate

That Legerra on Ebay

I mailed Peter who is selling the legerra's on the DOC website as they are now on Ebay. I am SO tempted to borrow the £1495 required to sec…

Started by Adrian Southgate

4 Jan 13, 2009

Welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum. Hopefully i haven't offended anyone with building this new forum. I was and still will be an avid participant…

Started by Tim Walker (The Bodger)

4 Oct 20, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service