DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Type 9 gearbox query

There is a plate on the side of the tail shaft on the type 9 which is supposed to have the '5th gear lockout pin and a spring' behind it. M…

Started by Adrian Southgate

3 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Adrian Southgate

work

Been flat out the last 4 months and hardly touched the s4 but this is nearly ready for the british GP at the weekend slowing down so I had…

Started by rob saul

9 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Big Vern

Radiator Capacity

Any ideas how I can calculate the efficiency and compatibility of a radiator for the 1800 Zetec engine?  I have a new radiator sitting in t…

Started by Paul Sheridan

7 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Big Vern

5 speed gearbox mod

Hi all, I have cut a section out of one of the chassis rails so the type 9 box will fit. I have drilled through the rail either side and b…

Started by Pete Clayton

17 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Pete Clayton

How old is your Ford engine

How%20old%20is%20your%20Ford%20engine.doc Don't know if this works

Started by Dave Taylor

4 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by John Allen

Time Lapse Video

As I am ready to start the final build, I thought a timelapse video of the process would be a giggle. I can mount a camera quite high in th…

Started by Paul Sheridan

3 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Paul Sheridan

Big daft grin

Gave the Phaeton a blast this afternoon, I've been suffering with man flu this week but thought a bit of wind rush may sort things, and it…

Started by Dave Taylor

2 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Area groups of Duttoneers

South East Duttoneers, South West Duttoneers, Midlands Duttoneers, North Eastern Duttoneers, Scottish Duttoneers. 6 area groups, all affili…

Started by The Northern Duttoneer's

20 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Dave Taylor

legerra

Anyone know anything about Ron hesters car that has gone on ebay ? was hoping to have a car on the rd for summer but we are doing updates f…

Started by rob saul

2 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by rob saul

dutton phaeton series 3 brake upgrade ?

Hello all I have a phaeton and I find the brakes aren't very good, its drum rear and disk front but I think they lack feel, they are in per…

Started by jamie Gorvett

16 May 26, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service