DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what's a sports car?

I would argue that someone who owns a landrover and goes green laneing has a sports car. and someone who has a lotus seven that only gets u…

Started by Dave Adams

43 May 24, 2012
Reply by Dave Adams

Santa Pod

Not Dutton related, but is a good picture of my Daughter and Son racing each other at Santa Pod.  Both engines tuned by yours truly !!  Ast…

Started by Paul Sheridan

19 May 15, 2012

phaeton series 3 seats

Does everyone have problems getting seats to fit their cars ? I bought a car with a terrible interior, seats steering wheel and gear knob a…

Started by jamie Gorvett

13 May 6, 2012
Reply by Pete Clayton

singleton park classic car show

Is anyone on here going to singleton park car show tomorrow, my car won't be in the show but it will be in the car park and would be nice t…

Started by jamie Gorvett

0 May 6, 2012

Rewire

I've had a good read of "How to rewire car – the easy way" and it seems to me a good system. The idea of using all one coloured wire took m…

Started by Mark Bagnall

6 May 2, 2012

Premier Wireing

I tried to contact them just before Christmas, but had no joy, so gave up. I am intending to buy one of the purpose built fuse boards from…

Started by Paul Sheridan

2 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Guess the component

An all important part made for the rebuild of the S2 Phaeton .......... where does it go ?????

Started by Paul Sheridan

10 Apr 27, 2012

Phaeton Windscreen

Hi, I'm looking at buying a Phaeton S1 that has no windscreen.  Short of waiting until one turns up on Ebay,what do you do when you need to…

Started by Mark Bagnall

7 Apr 24, 2012

The A team theory.

Got a problem with your Dutton, need help desperately to get those final jobs finished in a rush, Need a hand lifting that body off the cha…

Started by Adrian Southgate

0 Apr 24, 2012

Chassis Plates

Are there any rivet on chassis plates still available to buy? if so, who do I need to speak to?

Started by Paul Sheridan

6 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Paul Sheridan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service